Sometimes you want more than a nice catered meal. You want to learn how to make a new recipe or an old favorite on your own. Let Frank come to your home and show you how to make any menu you choose with his signature cooking classes.
It’s a fun, interactive experience for chefs of all ages and skill levels. It’s a great way to spend time with your family, pass on favorite family recipes or celebrate a special occasion with a fun, unique evening.
Cooking Class Examples
- Pork Pot Stickers Green Onion – Shiitake Mushroom – Soy Sauce
- Shrimp Toast Toasted Sesame – Rice Wine Aioli
- Chow Fun Chicken – White Onion – Broccoli – Ginger
- Broccoli Parm Crackers Seared Broccoli – Parmesan “cheez-it” – Preserved Lemon
- Caprese Skewers Peeled Heirlooms – Balsamic Reduction – Fresh Basil
- Avocado Toast Bacon – Pickled Shallots – Sweet Peas
- Beet Salad Marinated Beets – Arugula – Fresh Dill – Pecorino
- Steak & Gnocchi Pickled Rhubarb – Cauliflower – Brown Butter Carrots
- Mini Lava Cakes Rum Whipped Cream – Dark Chocolate – Pistachio – Caramel
Includes: Transportation, set-up, clean-up, additional tools, plates, flatware, napkins, platters, and lunch for three.